Step into the daylight and let it go.

Monday, July 6, 2009

#7 The Dark Night

"Thank you everyone."



It was twilight. Michelle, Jasmine and I were heading towards Hungry Jacks. It would be my last time to visit this place, and most importantly, the last time to have such a nice chicken wrap. Jasmine and Michelle came up with the one-minute-in-heaven-ten-years-in-hell theory, but as a boy I didn’t have to worry much about it. Haha.

After we bought the washing powder, we went back to the lodge by bus. Michelle and Jasmine said something very touched on the bus and I really wanted to cry on the bus at that time, but I still managed to hold back my tears. I went to Jasmine and Michelle' room first. Stupid and childish Chiew deliberately spent 2 minutes waiting behind the door just to scare Jasmine and of course Jasmine who is (not was) so naive was scared until colour drained from her face. It was so funny just to watch their stupid behaviour. Then, I got the chance to meet Michelle's Tweety before I left. Jasmine and I threw the fugly Tweety around and Michelle was yelling and jumping around just to try to save the Tweety. It was so much fun.

Then, I went to Jamie's room. Serene and Buddy were there at that time and later we were joined by Sophia and ZhaoFarn and took some pictures. Serene still put on the "HOTLINK" T-shirt and I was sure that advertising Hotlink in Adelaide was surely futile. Haha. However, Jamie they all had to sit for the Physics exam the next day so we couldn't spend too much time laming together. But I believed that some other day some other time we would still get to hang out together. It was fun, relaxing and light spending time together with them.
Jamie, Serene, Buddy and me laming in the room. Jamie, Serene, Me, Zhaofarn and Sophia and Mashimaro (not seen caz blocked by fat Serene)

After that, I went back to Chiew's room. Later, Eugenie, Priscilla, Alex, Jasmine and Brian came in and Brian handed me the big "Leaving" card signed by everyone. It was so nice and I just simply glanced it through as I scared that my tears would not listen to me if I really read all the words in it. Priscilla also gave me a small DIY card made by her, Eugenie and Alex. The card was so fine and I love it so much. Thank you everyone. Later, we played some card games and we really had a nice time. I really forgot all the problems when I was with all of them and it felt so nice. We played and laughed so loud until the officer on duty came in and scolded us. But, who cared and we really did not give a damn about what the next door neighbour was complaining about. Sometimes, it felt so good to be bad.

Stupid Chiew holding the "Leaving" card.

Jasmine, me, Eugenie, Priscilla and Alex.

The DIY card

All of us playing "Indian Poker"

Thank you everyone for making my darkest night so much brighter.

Original airdate: 25June2009

2 comments:

Jas said...

aww, u still remember the heaven n hell theory.... wat kind of heavenly word did I say until it touched ur small tiny heart?

Mimitella said...

Haha, I know but I dun 1 to tell you..