Step into the daylight and let it go.

Friday, November 13, 2009

#2.7 My Life Would Suck Without All Of You

"You guys are crazy and make me crazier."



The stupid A-Level exams were finally over and we were totally freed from hell, at least until January next year. My prayer for a solution for all of my luggage had again been answered and although I was not from Sabah or Sarawak, the officers allowed me and some friends to put our luggage in the locked study room. This had saved me from a hell lot of problems without having to find ways to bring all of the luggage back to AS. And again I thank God for that.

I still couldn't believe that it was November already. Time really flies and it's time for separation again. Although I knew I would still be seeing them around next year, but it's still so sad to be parted with them. It's just only been one semester and our bond had grown so strong. I just couldn't imagine how I would feel when we had to fly to different directions after 2 years. The mere thought of it was simply and truly heart-breaking.

We celebrated so many different festivals, visited many places, had picnics, started BBQ, enjoyed hanging out in the mall laughing out loud, planned birthday surprises, organized so many parties, and had done so many stuff together. And all of them were of so much fun and craziness.
Although all of you are crazy, naughty, insane, lame, quarrelsome, and inhuman, I still think you all are so great and fun to be with. And you all had definitely made my life in Intec so much more interesting and I will seriously missed every one of you in this 2 months.

But still, I couldn't wait to be reunited with my family-especially my grandparents-again. MW would be coming back from Brisbane for at least 2 months and I couldn't wait to hang out and catch up with him. And as for friends in AS and Adelaide, I will be seeing all of you really, really soon and I could hardly contain all the excitement thinking about all the fun that we would be having.


Walk. Eat. Blog

Choc Cupcakes by Miss Wanie


Currently
listening to: 3 by Britney Spears
watching: Ugly Betty Season 4
reading: No-book-principle after exams.

2 comments:

-nsh- said...

1. i'm jealous! u stil only thank God helping u 4 ur luggage..me?? haih
2. yea..we gonna hav "fun" again! returnin cendana as prisoners again la..hehe but wad u said r all reli the sweet moments =)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!