Step into the daylight and let it go.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

#4.26 This Love

"These were the loves that I would remember as long as I lived. "



It was just like any other mundane morning until we boarded the hopper bus and got our butts back into the heart of the city of Nottingham. Never in a million years would I believe that we could have so much fun having breakfast in Greggs. Therefore, I guessed that what they said was true all along, that it was the company, instead of the place, that truly mattered at the end of the day. =P

After our coffee! 
Trying hard to imitate the "sleeping poses" online.
Hot coffee in the morning.
Alicia and I.
Obsessed with sleeping poses.
Censored.
CH and Phey. 
Wefie day.
Wefie day 2.
Wefie day 3.
1, 2, 3.
Phey's non-stop wefie day.
Carmoon and my bag.

Before lunch, we decided to have a walk around the Old Market Square. Whilst browsing the new stalls aimlessly, we bumped into Christine and told her that we're heading to The Pudding Pantry all because of her Instagram photo that made our saliva drool like waterfalls. 

It was our lucky day because we got the last spot when we arrived so we wouldn't have to wait in line to be seated. Everything was perfect except for the fact that there were literally too many items on the menu that we would love to order. In the end, we had no choice but to reserve some of the desserts and beverages for the next visit. I swore I would come back for the gourmet white hot chocolate, smoothies and cakes in the near future!

Fluffy american style pancakes with bacon and maple syrup!
Chai latte, peanut butter baked alaska, pancakes and the sinful milkshake!

After having our taste buds satisfied, we made a random visit to Nottingham Trent University and had some fun before returning to the Old Market Square to wait for Carmen and Phey for dinner. It was my first time to visit the University, even though it was situated right next to the city. It held its very own beauty but of course it paled in comparison to the beauty of the University of Nottingham. Declaration: I was not being biased at all! 

Such beautiful place!
The entrance! 
In front of the fountain at Old market Square.

For the night, we had a nice dinner of four at Zizzi after much hesitation of whether to have Japanese or Italian as our last meal of the day. I wasn't going to lie that in the future I would really miss having company in doing absolutely everything - from traveling and celebrations to movies and afternoon teas - as well as having shoulders to lie on whenever I needed them. But as of right now, I would leave all the "growing up and being strong crap" part for the future me to worry about. =)

The two pretties!
Pizza time again! 
Was about to get hit.
The handsome one and the pretty one.

Lastly, following the footsteps of Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters, Glee finally came to an end and it seemed just like yesterday when "Don't Stop Believing" came out and made me fall completely in love with the series. 

Sadly, I knew that I would really miss all of the songs, lessons and laughters that it brought over the past few years but I reckoned that all good things must come to an end. The One Republic's song was no doubt the perfect choice for the final song and I truly loved, loved and loved the very last scenes of the series finale.

Thank you Glee for the awesome six years. =)



I Lived - Glee Cast