Step into the daylight and let it go.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

# Twenty-One

Haven't officially thank you guys for all my surprised birthday presents even though months had passed. So sorry and thank you at the same time. All of them are really thoughtful. 
Love you guys. =)

M & M. ♥
My very first present: The complete smurf village photo~
The biggest bear now in my little room.
What's inside made me so touched. 
The holy bible. 

All the way from Aussie. ^.^

Big big puzzle which is really a surprise. Love it so much~
Cute phone protector. Hahax.
The Winnie-The-Pooh house slippers. 
Thoughtful is the word. ♥
The Pokemon key from Midvalley.

The ice-cream birthday cake with family.



21's wish: to be more grateful as well as thankful for everything that happens to me and stop taking family and friends for granted. And I hope it's not too greedy to ask for the ability to survive the crazy second semester.  >.<