Step into the daylight and let it go.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

#3.18 Life After College (part 1)

"Mixed feelings generally. But if there's one thing for sure, it's that I would miss you guys like a lot a lot. =) "



Well technically it first started with the Redbox session in Sunway. I don't think that we would ever outgrow it, even ten or twenty years later, not that it's something bad that should be outgrown anyway. I wouldn't say that that night was perfect due to certain issues but still it was memorable as it was the last time to sing with a whole bunch of friends who were going to fly to several different countries. XD

Hongie's xpressions are no doubt priceless. hahax. =)


The next day, we visited Malacca staying at JH's house. We had lots of nice food (so happy to be finally freed from the horrible food -that's if one day you bang your head on the wall, wake up and decide to call those thing that resemble food food- in Shah Alam), but personally I love those coconut milkshakes from a Malay stall the most. BTW, I wanted to apologize to one cute little chick in A Famosa who had gone to heaven due to my carelessness. I was really sorry. =(

the yummy coconut milkshake. =)
Somewhere in Malacca...sorry 4 being geographically idiot.
The friendship keychains. =)


Also, how could I not mention I-City. Hahax. The trip turned out to be more than what we bargained for. I was literally scared to death, not by the blood but the thought of losing a friend. Luckily, SH turned out to be fine. It suddenly dawned on me that I should be thankful every day to be surrounded by the people that I loved. =)

Spongebob in the flesh. XD
Insanity strikes....

Thanks so much to those who sent me off in front of Cemara gate. Got a new Morningkiss toothbrush from Ily to represent her goodbye kiss. I'm super duper quadruple touched. Life's so much colourful in Intec all because of you guys. =)




Sparks Fly - Taylor Swift