Step into the daylight and let it go.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

#3.09 December

"After a year of waiting, my favourite month of the year is back. =)"



Finally it's December again. For the first few weeks of the holidays, I stayed at home spending time with family especially my siblings and cousins. We had a great time swimming, dart throwing, kk-ing, jogging, watching horror films and cycling together. It was kind of embarrassing as my twins had to teach me how to ride a bike until I knew how to not make a joke out of myself while cycling around the taman. We also celebrated the twins birthday with a chocolate ice-cream cake that they loved most. I still haven't found a perfect gift for both of them, so they kind of had to be patient, for just a little while.



After half a year, Fat finally came back from Aussie and together with MW and some friends, we visited the Lye Huat Garden. After we teased the crocs inside the garden and was about to leave the area, one of the crocs made a heavy noise out of the blue which made us jump and run. The best part of the garden was the hyper-active tiger that tried desperately to jump out of the water to attack anyone who was close to the fence. It was really too close for comfort but still we couldn't help but want to take a peak at it.


Later, we went kite-flying beside a lake. The weather was windy after the rain so it was really a perfect time. Our Tiger kite competed with an uncle's Batman kite and we managed to hit it down a couple of times but in the end both kites got tangled together. We flew the kite until late evening then we drove to Jitra for the reknowned Thai food. The funniest part of the night was when MeiZhen who was sitting in the car in front of us kept on showing us the Twinkle-twinkle-little-star sign. We thought that she was just being playful until we figured out that she was actually trying hard to tell us that the car's light wasn't turned on. What a way to end the day. ;)



After a few days we went bowling in the morning. I was reluctant to go initially when I woke up but still I went as it was Phey Jia's last day in AS. Surprisingly, it turned out to be more fun than expected. We're supposed to have lunch in NasiLemakOng but too bad it wasn't open yet so we had it in ChaFang instead.

MeiZhen and I whose marks were so close and constantly competing with each other. Paradoxically, we're each other's lucky stars so we needed to play together in order to win.

More gatherings are coming and am really anticipating them. Thank God it's December. =)




If I Die Young - The Band Perry