Step into the daylight and let it go.

Monday, December 14, 2009

#2.10 Did You Hear About The Fugly?

"Adelaide...again!"




It had been 5 days since I got back to Adelaide and I had met with most of my friends here. Too bad Brian and Derrick had both gone back to Indonesia and M'sia respectively. After the tiring 6 hour plane, I was finally back to Adelaide! And the best part was that this time it was not a late night dream anymore. Jasmine, Michelle and WeeChen went to the airport to fetch me and later we bluffed everyone that I had missed the plane. The response was out of our expectations though. We thought the first person to be fooled would be Jamie the lamerest but who knew this time she was so damn smart. We went Ikea later that afternoon and had unlimited pasta for $5.The second day we went China Town to buy stuff to prepare for the picnic. Later that night a few of us went to Chocolate Bean for dessert. And they were damn nice! As I was not sure of the way to go back to lodge, I ended up staying in Weechen's apartment for one night. The next day we went to Glenelg to have a picnic and enjoy the summer breeze and of course taking a refreshing dip in the emerald sea that sparkled like jewel. It was damn tired when we left as if all of the energy had been drained from us. It was quite tiring but fun!



Currently
listening to: All Things Are Possible by Hillsong

watching: Beyond The Realm of Conscience
reading: Bradford College Computer Room's guide

No comments: