Step into the daylight and let it go.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

#3.01 Rockin' And Kickin'

"No matter what you might think, do, hear, read or say lately, a) I don't give a damn fuck about it & b) I'm happy with my life, I love what I'm doing, I can and will do whatever shit I want."


It had been 4 months, and in 4 months, a lot of things could happen. Things that you could never have imagined, things that were amazing and also things that gave you new life and perspective. But most of the time, small things mattered. And almost every time, they meant much more than anything else, say a friend that wipe your tears when you cry or a cup of coffee specially bought just to make you feel better or even a simple text that make you smile. There comes a time in your life when you realise who matters, who doesn't, who never did and who always will.

As for my weekends, since I'm not the sit-around-staring-at-the-wall-or-study-hell-like-a-nerd-at-home-during-weekends kind of guy, they were crazy and awesome as usual. =)

The Love Bridge Programme

Bon Odori-Japanese Culture Thingy

Sunway Pyramid Lepaking.

Photoshoot of Chocs


Tokio Hotel @ MTV Worldstage.

The one and only reason that got us there- Candy Gul Katy Perry.

And for the last weekend....

Everyone needs glitters in life once in a while.


LIFE GOES ON NO MATTER WHAT. LIVE IT. EMBRACE IT. CELEBRATE IT.




Dynamite by Taio Cruz