Step into the daylight and let it go.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

#2.16 The Last Teen

" It's indeed the best birthday that I've ever had."



It all started exactly at 11.59pm when my mum called to wish me Happy Birthday. She called 1 minute earlier just as she knew the phone would "explode" by 12am. How thoughtful she was and that's one of the many reasons I LOVE her.

Then at 12am, the boys came into the room and turned off the light when I was still obviously on the phone. Wilson kissed me on the cheek and they began to sing the Happy Birthday song while holding the 2 cakes and 1 special dessert that they had MADE themselves. I was so thrilled as it was totally out of my expectation. Yeah, I expected that they would sing songs but never the cakes and the desserts. The phone was totally "exploded" with lots of calls and messages, and I didn't manage to answer all of the calls. Wilson answered the call from the girls and talked about some silly stuff for a while before the girls sang the birthday song through the phone. I was touched as they purposely gathered and stayed awake just for my birthday.


And there was the prank! The boys tricked me into believing that the LCD projector that I'd borrowed was broken as it fell to the floor by pretending to be the officers from the HEA Office and that I had to pay RM20,000 for it. I lied on the bed for 2 hours worrying about all the stuff that was not true at all. And when I confronted Sin Hui for it, he said that they couldn't allow me to be so easy and relax while the whole ALM block was busy making the cakes and dessert for the entire day. "We're busy and so must you, " he said. It made sense at first but later on it struck me how LAME that excuse was! WTH!!

The next morning after class, Wilson (again) pretended that he wanted to buy some stuff and asked me to accompany him. When we got into the class again, everyone was in the class and the birthday song was sung again. A big box stood out of everything in front of the class, tied with red ribbons and wrapped with paper. After the ribbon was cut, V and the others wanted me to close my eyes and take off my glasses. I hesitated as I knew this was clearly another prank, but yet STUPIDLY I closed them. The next thing I knew was that my hair, my face and my clothes were covered with whipped cream. Later I was told that Vais had jumped out from the box and slammed the plate with whipped cream into my face. The boys were behind to catch me just in case I ran but they overestimated my cleverness as I just stood there like an idiot.
Later I was asked to close my eyes again and the confetti was shot up into the air. And God, it was beautiful. Then, it's present time . The girls gave them to me one by one: the pink goggles, the baby socks, the pacifier, the lipstick, the baby powder, the banana, the pregnancy test, and finally the thing that was usually used to prevent pregnancy (not diaphragm). Yea, that thing...the thing...aiya, I knew you're dirty-minded enough to figure out what it was. One question: WHEN & WHAT THE HELL WOULD I DO WITH ALL THESE THINGS?
Then, all the 10M10 people pretended to be good and again I needed to close my eyes. ( ==??!! How many times should I close them??) They said they would lead me to the toilet but when I opened my eyes we were in the field and I was shot with lots of water bags. "You're the one that said that you wanted to clean up," they said. Another LAME excuse. =="
After all these, I had to admit that my level of intelligence was 0 after all. But I wondered why I looked younger as I aged? It must be inside the genes. And Michelle Lee the pig was officially the last one to wish me after a few days. "Since I couldn't be the first, I would be the last," she said. ^%$$#%^&*! =)


The first present from SinHui

The card from Hannah, Yeefarn, Ivy, Zixin and Cindy that I love so much.
The crocs from my roommates.
Birthday wishes from every one.
Sarah's lovely piece of art.
The special gifts.
Finally, the special Taiwan stamps from Tiong.

Thanks every one. Love you guys. =)



Walk. Eat. Blog
The unique cake by ALM boys


Currently
listening to: Starstrukk ft. Katy Perry by 3OH!3
watching: Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief
reading: A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini

2 comments:

-nsh- said...

"We're busy and so must you, "
Did I ever say tht? Don't simply quote me, stupid lame ppl!! n ask permission too if u quote 1

Luckily I have paid all my revenge in your b'day.

Waiting for next year =.o

-nsh- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.