Step into the daylight and let it go.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

#5 A Week To Remember

"Jasmine was looking for the surveillance camera but she couldn’t find it. When Michelle pointed it out to her, the shopkeeper told Jasmine that she was on TV."



As predicted, I had been busy throughout the week, and due to the hectic schedule, the week flew past in a wink of an eye. I have been waiting “patiently” for the whole week for the JPA letter to come, but it didn’t.

2 days ago, when I was rushing to finish my biology assignment, Marion called to ask me about my exam timetable as the church needed it to pray for me so that I can have a good result in this coming mid-year exam. I couldn’t express how grateful I was to her by then. After that, I received a call from Grandpa and I chatted with him for quite a long time. Mummy told me that Grandpa had been very worry as I didn’t answer his phone earlier. This is because I was having dinner at that time and I felt really sorry to keep him waiting for so long. He discussed with me the pros and cons of accepting the JPA scholarship and later he asked me about my Math test result. Luckily, I did fine and did not disappoint him. He told me that he had planned my future for me and asked me not to worry about anything. I was so touched and at the same time very grateful as I have the greatest grandfather in this world.

Then, I called my grandaunt and she gave me a pep talk. Due to all the conversation, I nearly couldn’t finish my assignment that was due before the very twelve o’clock. And by the time I finished it, I realized that I couldn’t send my assignment due to the network problem. However, luckily I could still use my MSN and I sent it to Jasmine just in time before my network was completely down. I wanna say a big thank you to Jasmine for helping me. If not, I surely would get a big egg for my biology assignment.

The next day, I went to China Town to meet Huiren, Alvin, and Weechen. I decided to pamper myself after a week of debilitating schedule. I was taken by surprise when I saw Azizul and Careena there. Later, Michelle and Brian came too and we had our lunch together. Then, we went to Rundle Mall for a while and Michelle and Brian suggested that I could go to Bradford Lodge as Azizul’s going to cook dinner for everyone that night and that the next day I could go to the church with them. While we were waiting for Azizul to finish his Hot Choc so that we could get in the cab, Brian told me that he’s going to call his driver to come and pick us up. I did not pay much attention as it was a lame thing to say. Seconds later, my phone rang and I picked it up.

“Bring my car,” Brian said. I was dazed for a moment and when I figured out what was going on, I replied politely by saying “what the fish!” For Michelle and Brian who were hearing impaired and heard that I was using the F word, I suggested that you two should probably go for a hearing test. After I put my stuff in Azizul’s room, I went to Jamie’s room and found out that Serene and Jasmine was there. They said that they were doing homework. And by homework, they mean chatting and “resting their eyes” (Resting the eyes and sleeping are two different things, according to Jasmine.) Lamerest Jamie was being overdramatic by shouting and jumping up and down like a Mashimaro when she saw a restaurant that she had never seen before from her window and I grabbed the opportunity to make fun of her by imitating her childish response. Serene on the other hand was so stupid in believing that Jamie and I knew each other before coming to Adelaide. Later, I went to the first floor to help Azizul to cook and by help, I mean standing there doing nothing and watched chef Azizul cooking curry beef, fried chicken and vegetables. Michelle asked Zul why he went to buy the tins of coconut milk when she had them. Azizul replied by saying that the coconut milk he was using was hers. I couldn’t stop laughing by then at Michelle’s pigness.

After that, I went to Shell with Michelle, Brian, Zhaofarn and Jasmine. Jasmine was looking for the surveillance camera but she couldn’t find it. When Michelle pointed it out to her, the shopkeeper told Jasmine that she was on TV. “She is hiding now, er, she is gone,” the shopkeeper was laughing as Jasmine made her embarrassing escape. Later we went to Alex’s room to watch “An Inconvenient Truth” and GGWS, the two most boring films that I had ever seen. But we could do nothing as they would come out in the coming exam.

Today morning, I woke up to Michelle’s call asking me whether I would go to the church with them, I was so tired and told her that I was not going. Azizul cooked roti canai for me and it tasted so nice. And I really want to thank him for cooking all the nice food. We ate as we watched “Get Smart”. I knew the exam was coming but I couldn’t have care less about it.

Next week is the revision week and we will be sitting for the Critical Thinking exam. I hope that I can survive it or I would not be able to fly home two weeks for holidays. Good luck to all Bradford students. :)

The most stupid things of the week:
1) Jamie kept on photostating the blank pages as she didn't know how to use the photostat machine.
2)Jasmine crossing the road when the red light is on.
3) Nicole, eugenie and I spamming blogs and Facebook profiles


"Resting the eyes, not sleeping!" Lazy people's excuse.


Taken after filling our mouth with Oreo in Alex's room.

5 comments:

Jas said...

OMG.. CHEAH MING KHAI..... how dare you.... the first thing I read is my embarrassing moment...

Kah Ying said...

jumping up and down like a mashimaro? what kind of description is that? LOL. seriously, dude, i love ur blog. makes me laugh every time i read our (except me) lameness and jokes. cheersss.

Mimitella said...

Jas- Hehe, nevermind la, i juz write for fun only wad, embarassed also nvrmind.
Jamie-U r d lamest, dun deny. Haha.

Mr. Journalist-to-be said...

hey, khai can u intoduce me to the malay-chinese girl.. haha

Mimitella said...

Haha, I can if you 1 2 know her...