Step into the daylight and let it go.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

#3.26 Fearless

"I woke up naturally in the morning, sat on my bed with my pillows and blanket and thought of all the things, places and people that I love. "




Sometimes in life, I was just so tired of having to tolerate to suit crazy people's needs. It's an insane life to live by. I just wanted to lose myself  and go cray cray a little bit in all these-----You have this and that responsible and you have to act this and that way. You have to watch what you say. You have to care for others' feelings so you have to sacrifice so that others won't feel jealous-----stupid kind of ways of life.

I mean, what the hell was that for. Living so uptight and rightful and died in the end so that others would have a big funeral for you and commented on how great and responsible you were but in reality your life was just plain miserable to try living up to other's standards.

I was thrilled to bits that after what seemed like forever, all my girlfriends were finally back again. I couldn't thank Whatsapp and iMessage enough to keep us connected in our busy schedules. I lost count of the times people were staring because of the way we acted and talked. It was so packed and time was moving too fast for us to actually finish all the things we wanted to share with one another.




Tickled pink.
When 5 different races meet.


The best part was that there was complete honesty and trust in everything. From the superficial gossiping to all the deep stuffs and secrets, it wasn't something that normal friends would ever share. I was really glad that we still had that even though it had been a long while since we last met. It was genuine, secured and fearless to every bit. There's comfort in knowing that if I ever lose myself, you guys would be by side instead of leaving and judging.


♥ can feel the light start to tremble
Washing what you know out of sea
You can see your life out of the window, tonight...

If I lose myself tonight
It'll be by your side. 


Yes, it's indeed a luxury to wake up naturally in the morning, sit on the bed with my pillows and blanket and think of all the things, places and people that I love. And the best part of it, they love you back for who you really are. This, is a good life indeed.



If I Lose Myself --- One Republic