Step into the daylight and let it go.

Monday, March 1, 2010

#2.18 An Ugly Truth

"The day started off nicely with lunch at Full House, movie in Sunway and steamboat at Yuen. But things got a lot uglier later."



After what seemed like a decade, we finally had the chance to meet up and initially I thought it would be awkward for us. However, I was proven wrong by the endless topics and laughter we had shared.

It was 9 or 10 something when I reached the SetiaJaya KTM station. As the ticket counter was closed and I had totally no idea where my Touch-N-Go card was, I pulled out a few notes and coins from my wallet and put them into the ticket-selling machine. Thank God it worked that day. You had no idea how many times I had tried to use it and failed miserably. It was pitch dark that time and there were only 3 passengers waiting for the train. Nothing amiss was sensed. (This was not Miss Khoo's essay, for God's sake)

Feeling bored, I took out my iPod to listen to some songs. Then, I glanced at the screen showing the schedule of the train. It would be at least 20 minutes before the train would arrive so I decided to go to the toilet for a while. Before I got into the toilet, I caught sight of a 20-Cent-Per-Entrance sign in front of the toilet. That was then when an Indian guard came in. I thought that he came in for the money so I took out the money and gave it to him. Strangely, he put his fingers on his lips, asking me to be quiet. I was confused and had totally no idea what he was trying to do. So, I continued to stare at him. Before I knew it, his pants were down and my mouth fell open. I stood rooted to the ground, gripping with fear. I dared not rush out of the toilet as I knew he wouldn't let me.

After thinking for a moment, I decided to act as if nothing had happened and pretended to pee, hoping that he would go away when he realised I was not a bit interested in his ugly, dark dick. But he wouldn't. He stood there staring at me. Colour drained from my face as he took a few steps closer. I cringed back a little instinctively, praying and begging to God all the while. "Your earphone's dangling out of your bag, let me help you," he said as he moved forward.

"It's OK. I'll take care of it myself," I told him as I shoved the damn earphone back into the bag in no time at all. I was completely freaked out by then. I told myself that I had to leave immediately before it got worse. I made my way to the door and my worst fears and worries were confirmed. The guard blocked the way out and told me to go back to pee again. I refused and told him that I was done and I wanted to leave. To my horror, he grabbed my hands and pushed me backwards when I took a step forward. My eyes widened as it dawned on me that he was not just some flasher that showed you his private part and left you alone after that.

Terrified, I summoned all my strength and struggled with him. I had forgotten how to scream by then. Once I was freed, I dashed out of the toilet, rushed up the stairs, found a decent-looking Malay guy with a suitcase and sat beside him. I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw the guard coming out of the toilet and walking towards us. I told the Malay guy about what had happened in a trembling voice. He kept an eye on the guard as the pervert walked to and fro beside us. This bastard couldn't have been more desperate. What The Hell! Fuck him! Fuck him! (metaphorically)

The train arrived a few minutes later and I hopped on the train after thanking the Malay guy. I sighed a relief as I saw SinHui and SweeHow on the train and took a cab home with them. I was still shivering when I got home and when I showered, I couldn't help but feeling insecure and kept on turning around to make sure that the guard wouldn't appear out of nowhere. That night, I could hardly sleep. Whenever I closed my eyes, the scene kept replaying in my mind and I felt like vomiting and it sent cold shivers down my spine.

I thanked God that I could escape in time. I shuddered whenever I thought what would happen if I had not been able to do so. The next day I felt a lot better but this incident would haunt me and remained embedded in my mind for a long, long time.




Walk. Eat. Blog

Vietnam House, Genting Highland



Currently
listening to: According to You by Orianthi
watching: Valentine's Day
reading: At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks

5 comments:

eugenie said...

eww. gross

Kah Ying said...

OMG.... luckily you're okay just that you're haunted by this pervert. defend defend!!

Zhaofarn said...

EUUUUUuuu...GROSSS =P....ermmmm lucky u are alright mate...=.=...

Mk said...

Everyone-Thks 4 d concern. =)

Mk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.